Friday 4 March 2011

Question Three

3. What kind of media insitution might distribute your media product and why?

My magazine would be published by I PC Media productions. I choose this publishing site to release my magazine as it suits my style magazine more, as my magazine comes out monthly in comparison to Bauer publications. I also didnt chose bauer because they are oublishers of Q, Mojo and Kerrang, i chose ipc media because this is a well known publisher and i feel they would advertise my magazine in anyway possible. Choosing ipc Media allows there to be competition and revearly between the two publishers to create competition. NME is published weekly and sells over 350 million copies a year! Therefore as my magazine is a monthly release the publishers would have a weekly and monthly magazine to publish.

http://www.ipcmedia.com/

IPC Media also produce: NME which is a well known music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment